Your runs take you from the roads to the trails, to the mountains, and often back again. You are never stuck on one surface or at one elevation for too long. With all of the great features of the Original APEX, combined with the added Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory and Touch Screen Technology, the APEX Pro is Coros' most versatile watch yet.
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A mountain guide on your wrist. 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Backed by sports science, the APEX Pro offers a variety of metrics for your various endurance activities. Beyond simply pace and distance, you can see your stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX Pro also provides recommendations for recovery and through the COROS App, estimates key metrics such as VO2Max and Lactate Threshold which can be used to generate training plans.
- Display Size: 1.2 pouces.
- Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels.
- Display Type: Memory LCD.
- Color display (64 colors).
- Touch screen.
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass.
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy.
- Strap Material: Silicone.
- Quick Release Band: 22 mm.
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 13.4 mm.
- Weight: 59 g.
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth BT4.2 BLE (for smartphone only), ANT + (for accessories).
- Waterproof Rating: 10 ATM (100 meters / 328 feet).
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C (14 °F to 140 °F).
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 70° C (-4 °F to 158 °F).
- Color: Silver.
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours.
- Up to 30 Days for Regular Use.
- Up to 40 Hours in Full GPS Mode.
- Up to 100 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode.
- (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update).
- Optical Pulse Oximeter.
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor.
- Barometric Altimeter.
- Indoor running.
- Trail running.
- Mountain climb.
- Indoor bike.
- Pool swim.
- Open water.