The ORION 8'6" air surf SUP is a great all-rounder and is able to handle all sorts of wave conditions. It is built around a high-performance, yet traditional surf board shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. The 4.75" (12cm) thickness and curvy outline makes the ORION more maneuverable than most inflatable surf boards and is the key to its unique do it all abilities.
The signature Aztron Double Double construction, curved front rocker, tri-fin system and the most advanced digital printing graphic technique completes one of the most impressive surf boards in the range. It also offers a great paddling experience for lighter paddlers.
- Classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great all-round surf SUP
- Curved rocker outline to keep above water and is easy to catch waves
- Double Double Technology (Double Chamber and Double Layer Fusion fabric) gives a light, yet robust construction with more stiffness and power
- Advanced digital graphic printing technique for maximum visual impact
- 5mm thick diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad helps to lift the nose during turns
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Tri-fin set up: 9-inch US center fin with two 4.5-inch slide-in fins gives rider options to switch between surfing or paddling mode
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including 7' surf leash, double action pump, STYLE aluminum paddle and 105L SUP gear backpack