The Orbea Terra H30-D is the alloy framed version of the Terra cross bike. This build bumps the price down but and keeps a low enough weight to avoid hindering your speed or climbing ability. The Terra is a bike that can do it all. It can keep you moving swiftly on the road or venture off onto a trail or a gravel road. This bike always aims to keep you comfortable with its high position and excellent compliance. With the Terra, it will feel like you have a few bikes wrapped into one.
The alloy frame of the Terra H30-D is obviously not made with carbon like the M models, but Orbea worked to match the exact tube shapes from those bikes. Hydroformed aluminum results in clean lines and precise shaping. The Terra frame has a shorter top tube than typical road bikes, giving you more control and a higher riding position. The proper level of thickness on the tubes keeps it rigid for maximum power transfer. A longer fork adds compliance to that speed with added elasticity and clearance for more comfortable and versatile 40c tires.
As a true cross bike, the Orbea Terra H30-D offers versatility and endless options. If you want to test your speed on the road, you can throw on a pair of road tires and hold your own with more traditional road bikes. If you decide it is time to hit some more difficult terrain, your Terra will always be up for the adventure. Disc brakes will keep you confident in your braking power and control on any surface in any weather. Its great compliance will soak up vibrations and keep you moving efficiently.
The Orbea Terra H30-D is an excellent option for any rider who wants to get the most diversity and adventure options out of a single bike. At a low price, you will get a bike that can perform on roads, cobblestone, gravel, trails, and anything in between. Orbea did an excellent job replicating their carbon geometry with this less expensive design. The alloy frame also has a unique design, so you will always look good while pushing your limits.
TERRA H30-D BIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Bottom Bracket PF30
- Brake Calipers Shimano 105 R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32
- Chain FSA Team Issue
- Crankset FSA Omega Adventure Megaexo, 48/32
- Fork Orbea Terra
- Frame Material Hydroformed Triple Butted Aluminium
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000
- Handlebar Orbea OC-II
- Headset FSA 1-1/8-1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000 GS Direct Mount
- Rotors Shimano
- Saddle Selle Royal Seta RS
- Seatpost Orbea OC-I, 27.2x350mm
- Shifters / Levers Shimano 105 7020
- Stem Orbea OC-II
- Tires Kenda Flintridge K1152, DTC 60, 700x40c
- Wheel - Front Shimano RS170 12/100 CL
- Wheel - Rear Shimano RS170 12/100 CL