The COROS Pace Mutlisport GPS Watch boosts one of the best battery lives in its class with 25 hours in GPS mode making it an ideal selection for racing, track, and triathlon athletes. Thanks to GPS, GLONASS, and BDS satellites, the Pace is quick to connect for your outdoor runs while movement sensors in the watch are also able to accurately monitor your indoor training. Maximize your physical endurance game by tracking stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The PACE also aids in recovery by tracking VO2Max and Lactate Threshold through the COROS App and providing recovery recommendations which can be used to generate training plans.
- Wrist based heart rate monitor and performance metrics for running, swimming and cycling activities
- Engineered with a power efficient central core, allowing for battery life up to 30 days in standard mode and up to 25 hours in GPS mode
- Built-in Barometric Altimeter for more accurate elevation readings. Compatible with STRAVA.
- GPS, GLONASS and BDS work together to precisely locate your position, even through interference outdoors
- Receive and control notifications from your phone, including call, text, email and other social media applications