Whether riding competitively or simply shredding for the sake of it, the ME4 (ME400) MTB SPD Shoes are exactly what you need. They possess a glass fibre reinforced midsole to directly transfer your raw pace and power directly to the pedals, making the pinning of berms, kickers and hucks so much easier. An expanded cleat-adjustment range offers up a wealth of different foot positions while there is also a lightweight rubber outsole to guarantee traction and grip on all surfaces. Perfect for unplanned sessions, this allows you to leave the bike behind to get to landmarks only accessible by foot.
Guaranteed to perform come rain or shine, the ME4 welcomes a high-density synthetic leather that perforates to eliminate sweat and boost comfort. Saving you time as you line up the mother of all booters, there is a newly added Boa® L6 dial that offers riders a quick and precise micro-adjustment to keep you in the saddle when customised fittings. Working in tandem with the off-set strap to relieve tension across the highest point of the foot, it is safe to say the ME4 is certainly one for MTB enthusiasts that love a bit of variety.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction and grip.
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer