The Scorpius 2 Plus from Northwave combines functionality and design for ambitious MTB riders. Here with wider fit.Features - Scorpius 2 Plus Wide
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight
- Thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
The same features as the Regular shape but customized for people who need a wider fit or feel cramped wearing the standard shape.
Speedlight Carbon 3D Sole
The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fiber and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip. Finally performance and lightness are in step with style and design.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
Multilayer Thermowelded Construction
New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.